The Flea Lifecycle

27 Nov 2017

It’s important to understand why, as pet owners, we recommend that you treat your pet regularly for fleas.  It can take a full 12 weeks continuous protection to break the flea lifecycle of any population that is already established.  In order to tackle any new introductions, the treatment protocol must be continued so that you can be sure your pet and home are not affected.  If you can see fleas on your pet then you can be sure that this is only a small percentage of the population (5%).  That leaves a whopping 95% of a flea population that is not visible to the human eye!

Come and speak to our team about how to prevent or treat fleas and the best way to tackle the issue.

Flea Lifecycle