Autumn Poisons

28 Oct 2019

Halloween is a great time of year for adults and children alike.  However, it’s a scary and potentially dangerous time for our pets who may have increased access to sweets and treats that can cause Halloween Treatsthem harm.

Download our information leaflet HERE on steps to take to prevent your pet ingesting something they shouldn’t but if you are at all concerned about something your pet has ingested, call and ask for advice.

You can also contact the Veterinary Poisons Information Service (VPIS) on 01202 509000.  The cost is £30 and you can find out more information from their website HERE